Here are the questions and Daniel's answers in bold (with my additional comments in italics):
- What is your favorite color? Purple!
- What is your favorite toy? My picker-upper. (One of these, which he received as a birthday gift from two of his great aunts. Thank you!)
- What is your favorite food? Sweet potato fries.
- What is your favorite drink? Kefir.
- What is your favorite TV show? Blue's Clues and Dora and Yo Gabba Gabba and Dinosaur Train!
- What is your favorite thing to wear? A shirt.
- What is your favorite game? Mocha House. (An iPhone game, also known as Toca House.)
- What is your favorite animal? Giraffe.
- What is your favorite song? Moorea. (He's referring to an entire CD, Whip It Out: Songs for Breastfeeding, which we play on repeat around here. I wrote a review of the CD here—it's awesome!)
- What is your favorite book? The potty book. And the cupcake book. (That's code for Danny is Done with Diapers and If You Give a Cat a Cupcake.)
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Dig up holes.
- What is your favorite thing to do inside? Play with toys... and instruments!
I really enjoyed interviewing Daniel! I plan to do it again next year around his birthday (and maybe the next, too!) to see how the answers change through the years. Thanks to my friend Maya for giving me the idea to do this!